About the Association
The Food Safety Professionals Association was set up in 2007 with the intention of bringing together the best independent food safety/hygiene professionals operating on the island of Ireland in an attempt to nurture and improve the standards of food safety advice and training available to the Hospitality, Catering, retail and Industrial sectors in Ireland...Read more ›
Types of Membership
There are three categories of members.
Full membership is limited to individuals whose main employment is in a capacity typically associated with educational and consulting activities and who can demonstrate a high level of competence in and knowledge of The Food Service and Hospitality Industry and Food Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail...Read more ›
Benefits of Membership
- Profile page on www.fspa.ie
- Access to the resources of the FSPA.
- Opportunity to network with peers.
- Continual professional development.
- Business referral between members.
- Social interaction between fellow professionals.
This year saw 22 businesses receive the Food Safety Assurance Award from the FSPA. All these food businesses have shown great commitment to food safety in their businesses and have risen to the challange of ensuring the highest standards of food safety.
- May 2010 Meeting
- Launch of FSPA 19/01/2007
- QQI course design teams at work
- Launch of 1st Web site Dublin Castle January 2007
- FSPA attend Good Food Ireland Conference
- FSPA web relaunch May 15th 2009
- Marketing seminar
- Nutritional Training Day 2008
- FSPA course familiarisation training day
- QA parchment presentation
- National Education Conference and Awards Ceremony
- Vienna Woods Hotel Cork November 2011
- Food Safety Professionals Association QQI programmes trainer team
- National Education Conference 2013
- FSPA Food Safety Assurance Award Winners
- Keelings Gold Medal Awards
- Food Safety Assurance Awards 2015
Would you like to become a member of FSPA? Click on the button below to get in touch.
Click to view all our archived galleries...