- FSPA training centre Quality Assurance Manual
- HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Conducting Food Standards Audits Leading to a QQI Award @ Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualificatons Code 6N2161/6S2178
- Implementing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award on the National Framework of Qualifications @Level 5 Code 5S20009 /5N20008
- Designing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award @ Level 6 Code 6N20006/ 6S20007
- Learner Information
- FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
- Guidance to learners wishing to participate in FSPA courses leading to QQI awards
- Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI Special purpose award at Level 4 on the NFQ
Access transfer and progression for QQI Programmes...
Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
An 8 hour accelerated learning programme to meet the needs of today’s busy food operatives.
Suitable for all food operatives in the Catering, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail and Artisan food sectors.
Programme runs over 8 hours contact time using a wide range of training methodologies to facilitate the learners’ needs. Learners will be required to sit a theory examination and successful candidates will receive a certificate from the Food Safety Professionals Association which is valid for 5 years.
- Customer Safety
- HACCP in action Food hazards, contamination
- Food Safety Pre requisites Cleaning, pest control, Temperature control, waste,
- Food Handler Legal responsibilities Personal hygiene, traceability, labelling, record keeping
- Food safety processes for Delivery, Storage, Preparation, Cooking, Cooling, Reheating, etc
For details of the next programme running in your area please click on the "Find a Trainer" button below to find trainers in your area.
Find a Trainer
Click on the button below to see what trainers are available in your area.
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any questions you may have...
Is this course for me?
Keep informed of upcoming courses and events...