- FSPA training centre Quality Assurance Manual
- HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Conducting Food Standards Audits Leading to a QQI Award @ Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualificatons Code 6N2161/6S2178
- Implementing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award on the National Framework of Qualifications @Level 5 Code 5S20009 /5N20008
- Designing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award @ Level 6 Code 6N20006/ 6S20007
- Learner Information
- FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
- Guidance to learners wishing to participate in FSPA courses leading to QQI awards
- Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI Special purpose award at Level 4 on the NFQ
Access transfer and progression for QQI Programmes...
Conducting Food Standards Audits Leading to a QQI Award @ Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualificatons Code 6N2161/6S2178
This programme is designed to enable learners to acquire the knowledge, skills and competence necessary to develop and conduct food standards audits and to evaluate the findings of the audits. This information may then be used to drive improvements in standards.
Successful completion of the programme may allow the learner access to further training leading to a range of QQI awards on the National Framework of Qualifications in various disciplines.
On programme completion, the learner will have the ability to:
- Recognise the importance of auditing a Food Safety Management/HACCP system
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the auditor in conducting an effective audit
- Understand the differences between first, second, third and fourth party audits
- Be familiar with the requirements of the BRC Technical Standard, Issue 7, ISO 22,000 Food Safety Management System and other relevant Irish standards (IS 340:2007 & IS 341:2007)
- Have the competence to design an internal audit programme while understanding the importance of planning audits
- Understand the life cycle of an audit process.
Who should attend?
Experienced food industry managers with a good knowledge of food safety and HACCP who wish to evaluate their own or 3rd party Food Safety Systems
- Assignment 50%
- Written Examination 50%
For further information please email email@example.com for course brochure
Find a Trainer
Click on the button below to see what trainers are available in your area.
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any questions you may have...
Is this course for me?
Keep informed of upcoming courses and events...