- FSPA training centre Quality Assurance Manual
- HACCP Management Mapped to FSAI Level 3
- Food Safety and HACCP Hygiene training MAPPED to FSAI Levels 1 & 2
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Conducting Food Standards Audits Leading to a QQI Award @ Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualificatons Code 6N2161/6S2178
- Implementing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award on the National Framework of Qualifications @Level 5 Code 5S20009 /5N20008
- Designing Food Safety Management Systems leading to a QQI award @ Level 6 Code 6N20006/ 6S20007
- Learner Information
- FSPA LEARNER CHARTER
- Guidance to learners wishing to participate in FSPA courses leading to QQI awards
- Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI Special purpose award at Level 4 on the NFQ
Access transfer and progression for QQI Programmes...
Food Hygiene Incorporating HACCP leading to a QQI Special purpose award at Level 4 on the NFQ
QQI LEVEL 4 Food Safety Incorporating HACCP 4N1119 4S2087
This course is designed to appeal to a broad range of food workers and individuals with an interest in food safety. It will be run over 2 full days. The assessment is broken into two parts a written examination and a skills test.
|Title:||Food Hygiene||QQI Code:||4N1119|
|QQI Level:||4||Credit level:||5|
Knowledge of the content of this course is mandatory for personnel working in the food industry.
The course is designed to provide participants with the skills, knowledge and attitudes essential to the food industry.
It is aimed at all workers in the catering, manufacturing and retail sector who serve, prepare or handle food. It is designed so that the participants can perform their job effectively in compliance with legislation and following best practice like Irish standards IS 340, 341,342 and the guidelines laid down by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland in their level 1& 2 training guide.
The course is particularly aimed at food handlers, catering staff who prepare food for public consumption, staff who serve in hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, retail outlets and general catering establishments also non food handlers who can affect the safety of food.
Preferred entry level: Level 3 Certificate, Junior Certificate or equivalent qualifications and or relevant life and work experiences. A reasonable level of spoken English would be a help to the student.
Areas covered in this programme are
- Hygiene and Safety
- Food Contamination
- Cleaning and Pest control
- Legal standards for Food Handlers
- Design and layout of food premises.
Skills demonstration accounts for a maximum 20% & a 1.5 hour theory based examination accounts for maximum of 80% of allocated marks.
- Pass: 50 -64%
- Merit: 65 - 79%
- Distinction 80 - 100%
Find a Trainer
Click on the button below to see what trainers are available in your area.
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any questions you may have...
Is this course for me?
Keep informed of upcoming courses and events...